Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Always and Forever

Hi Everyone,
Barbara here with my post this month. June usually brings brides and weddings to mind, so this is the theme we are going to be showing all month. What a wonderfully beautiful theme.

Before I share my card let me give you an update on what will be going on here at Craft-Dee BowZ this month.

Along with our talented designers posts this month in their regular time slots, we are also having a blog hop and we are carrying the wedding theme over to the hop as well. The blog hop starts June 11 at 10:00 p.m. and will run thru June 14. We would love for you to join us and when you leave a comment you will be eligible for our blog hop prize. The prize will be awarded on Monday June 15.

Also this month, we will be having a guest designer, Olga Moore. She will be visiting us on Friday June 26 with a post. Please take a few minutes and visit her blog, here and check out her beautiful creations..  Olga is definitely a talented designer, and when you view her blog I'm sure you will agree.

I think you will agree we have a busy month in store for you.

All right, let me share my card design. I started out with something totally different and switched gears, So this is what I decided upon instead.


Sentiment

The Bow 

Hearts


The designer paper is what steered me to make this card and it also helped me with the colors I chose. Celery green is the color of that swirly heart and I also used a shimmer ivory. Hand crocheted lace and that ivory satin ribbon were the perfect addition. The sentiment I chose, says it all.

Hope you have a great week