Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pussycat love ....

Hi
It is Tracey here with my march post....This month at Craft-Dee Bowz the theme for the DT is "Pet's ,bugs or animals" The colours the DT are featuring are either Green Yellow or Brown
 so here is my project featuring the cutest cats ever...all loved up on a congratulations  card I have made for a sweet couple who have just gotten engaged.I used a digital image from Robins fetishes called Pussycatluv. I have coloured the image with promarkers. The flowers are made using dies from heartfelt creations. I used a banner die from memory box.The papers are free digi papers from summerdriggs designs.The cat charm and buttons are from my stash. The stunning satin ribbon and pretty metallic butterfly were given to the DT  to play with by Barbara and Donna ..I used my Craft-Dee Bowz maker to make the pretty triple bow...The bow making tool is sooo easy to use and enables you to make such striking bows to add to your creations. I topped the bow off with a matching button.





                                                                         
                                                             



        I hope I have inspired you to enter the Craft-Dee Bowz  Pets/animals/bugs march  challenge
                                                                     Happy crafting
                                                                          Tracey x