Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vintage Tag

Hi everyone.  It's so seldom I get to post on my own blog these days.  But we had a slight gap due to one of our designers having to step down.  This works out quite well since I have to get a link ready for My Creative Classroom for their upcoming blog about Tags.  You might want to check it out!

Anyway, I seem to be drifting toward vintage and shabby chic lately and this particular tag was made specifically for my rep show coming up the end of this month for a Make & Take and a show I'll be doing in Syracuse, NY the end of May.  The tag combines some of the supplies/tools that are nearest and dearest to my heart - dies and Graphic45 papers.  It doesn't get any better than that!

So here's my project:


Hope this inspires you to use your Craft-Dee BowZ tool for even small, simple projects like this.  I used a sheer organza ribbon for the bow and some 1/4" satin for the hanger.  

Have a Bow-Ti-Ful day!

Donna