Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thanks

Hi Everyone,
It's Barbara here for today's post. Did you know CDB is now hosting a monthly challenge??!!. You may want to check it out, just access the tab above that says Monthly Challenge and that will take you to the right spot with all the info. The May challenge theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. I hope to see your entry.

The ribbon we got this month is gorgeous, but it is every month. I thought I'd use a stamp I recently picked up and the ribbon color was perfect for the card.


The leaves on the calla lilies are a pale green, hope it shows up. I also added a few beads that I strung on some wire.

This bow is a double looped bow and the CDB tool makes a perfect bow every time. Love the wired ribbon, it enables you to shape your bow and the loops really stand out..

Well, I hope you have a wonderful week, and please stop in next week to see what the super talented Brenda has in store for us.

Barbara