Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, December 14, 2012

All about the bow...

Time is starting to crunch, isn't it?  The holiday traffic today was absolutely horrendous!  I hope I am done with my shopping and can devote some time to crafting.  I did take a moment tonight to share a card with you.  I found this template and HAD to do something with it.  I love anything that speaks of 2 or 3 dimensions and this fit the bill perfectly.  The middle candle is layered with pop dots on the front and the "dripping wax" is just glued on.


This is a double loop bow made on the Craft-Dee BowZ using a very mesh-like ribbon that I found tucked away.  This ribbon is about 1" wide and I only made two loops so that it didn't overpower the candle trio. 

I'm off to do something else constructive, like wrapping gifts.  Happy bow making!

Donna