Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A little holiday gift...

Well, now that I've posted something for Halloween, let's go on to the big Kahuna, Christmas.  Since I have a few shows coming up really fast, I needed to freshen up the look for Christmas.  So, I put a little gift basket together showing how great the Craft-Dee BowZ bow looks.


Now I know you can't tell from the picture, but this is a cute little basket (probably about 8" across and the entire package is about 11" tall.  I went the "country" route for this particular gift idea.  It's amazing how you can put a really great looking package together by shopping at Christmas Tree Shoppes.  With everything you see here, the total came to about $10 and that includes the ribbon!

Now I did something a little different this time by using two Craft-Dee BowZ back to back (if you want to try this, just add velcro to the back ends of each Craft-Dee BowZ and hitch them together) and spread the dowels to about 6" apart.  This is the result.  What a fabulous bow!  I made it a little larger so that it would be the focal point of the package.  You decide -- and please let me know what you think!  Some people are afraid to leave comments -- don't be.  I love hearing from you.

And just to keep you informed, Dee Pierce from The Crop Shop is doing the Breast Cancer Awareness crop in Dartmouth this weekend and will be showcasing this package and some great seasonal cards.  Drop on in and take a look while Dee demonstrates the Craft-Dee BowZ.

The next stop is Portland, Maine on 10/27 at the Howard Johnson Hotel -- I'll be there from about 1pm to 3pm.  Last stop is in Abington, MA at the Abington VFW on November 3rd.  The Abington show benefits Hospice and it gets around 800 people coming through -- it's a great show, so come on down and say hello and do some Christmas shopping with Craft-Dee BowZ!

Have a great bow making day!

Donna